What's new

A WALK IN THE PARK

KENTUCKYWONDER

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2016
Messages
380
Reaction score
615
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After what seems like months w/o rain, we have finally gotten some good showers that have put moisture back into the soil making it favorable for metal detecting again.
KyDigNQueen and I headed out to a local park today taking advantage of the weather and soil conditions to get a few hours of swing time in. While I only found $5.29, it sure felt good getting out and knocking the rust off these old joints.
20161127_185113.webp
Happy Hunting!
 
Upvote 16
Good job My at pro works great also when the ground is moist I live in A2 MI so its kinda cold but I dress warm theres less people still lots of fun. There will be a some great finds in the future for ya!!!!!!!Thanks for sharing for all of us who don't find great finds everytime!!!! Nice to just see the reality for most hunts Glad you got out!!!!!!
 
Congrats on your finds and for getting out
 
Good job,, 10 Quarters, and 20 Dimes is a good pull.
I see a pentagram in with the finds. That particular one is considered to be a Satanic Pentagon. Look at where the hole is drilled. It is drilled in the center of 2 points which would represent the Devil's horns.
Let me know if you need a good Exorcist. lol
Congrats on a good hunt
 
Good job,, 10 Quarters, and 20 Dimes is a good pull.
I see a pentagram in with the finds. That particular one is considered to be a Satanic Pentagon. Look at where the hole is drilled. It is drilled in the center of 2 points which would represent the Devil's horns.
Let me know if you need a good Exorcist. lol
Congrats on a good hunt

Atw, I told him not to keep it. I don't like them. LOL
 
That's a good haul! Congratulations on your finds.
 
Nothing wrong with that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom