vibes Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher 1280x Aquanaut Jan 21, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I found this in the late fall '08 and it looks like a fossilized tooth..or is it wishful thinking on my part? Attachments 2008rocks 004.webp 15.5 KB · Views: 334 2008rocks 009.webp 11.8 KB · Views: 289 2008rocks 005.webp 15.1 KB · Views: 299 2008rocks 001.webp 11.9 KB · Views: 286
I found this in the late fall '08 and it looks like a fossilized tooth..or is it wishful thinking on my part?
fossis Gold Member Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 7,837 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Location eastern Oklahoma Detector(s) used Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 21, 2009 #2 I'me afraid (wishful thinking) But don't stop looking. Fossis...............
vibes Bronze Member Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher 1280x Aquanaut Jan 24, 2009 Thread Owner #3 yeah fossis I think you're right