What's new

A Watch With A Little Ice

wildcarrot

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
521
Reaction score
2,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Late afternoon dry sand hunt....low tide/wet sand is just not happening lately. At least not during daytime hours. Found the watch crossing the open beach towards the water. Very faint little warble and I stopped to check it. I dug a pit, maybe seven scoops, thought it was going to be a beer can. Turned out to be this Nixon 'Players' watch with a real diamond at 6 o'clock on the face. A watch with a tiny diamond, retails for about $225.00 + $4.60 in clad, you just never know. Good Luck Out There...:)

001.webp002.webp003.webp
 
Upvote 0
Cool watch! Congrats!
 
Nice watch! looks fresh.
I think I found part of clasp once :dontknow:
 
that is a little diamond for sure! good hunt and nice find!
 
Nice goin', wildcarrot!

Lorraine
 
Cool looking watch! and, good for you! Keep up the good work! :icon_thumleft:

Here's the stainless steel ring and the Gruen watch (with fake ice) I found last week, in the water.
One of the ices has already fallen out. I hate when that happens! :BangHead: :laughing7:

ice1.webp ice2.webp
 
Nice hunt Rich, The next ones gonna be a Rolex! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom