What's new

A week after taking a SEAT I got another nice haircut from my BARBER... HELL YEA

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
Did an amazing 20 boxes between last night and today. I have ampt up my efforts since silver is so high. This morins third box had a roll with a very worn rim and sure enough my 5th barber of the yr was inside, 4th half. This is only a week after that seated.
totals for 20 boxes

29- 40's
22-90s
3- Franklins
2-WAlkers
1- 1907 O Barber
Keith
 

Attachments

  • barbe1r.webp
    barbe1r.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 551
Upvote 0
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Keith your causing a silver shortage in Connecticut. :laughing7: I'm going to have to order 100 boxes next week.
Good Job !!!
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Keith your causing a silver shortage in Connecticut. :laughing7: I'm going to have to order 100 boxes next week.
Good Job !!!
HH
Rich

lol sorry rich
Although so you can sleep better 1/2 where from another bank not OUR supply bank, U know the one im talkin about
 
Oh.. I thought ugotit was getting these in Kazakhstan.. no shortage of U.S. Ag over there :icon_thumleft:
That Barber looks to in good shape.
 
You sure are on a roll. Doing well re-supplying that silver stack. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom