jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,836 Reaction score 76,278 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2020 Thread Owner #1
M miboje Hero Member Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 790 Reaction score 805 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2022 #2 How would our current archeological scholars explain this?
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2022 #3 Heh... now this is a very very interesting one.
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2022 #4 I would love to see that whistle....I wonder just HOW and WHEN it found its way into the vein of coal.
I would love to see that whistle....I wonder just HOW and WHEN it found its way into the vein of coal.
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2022 #5 I want to know where this supposed whistle is today ? ? ? Some attic ? ? ? Someone's storage unit ? ? ? Someone's yard art ? ? ? Someone's yard sale this coming weekend for 3 bucks ?
I want to know where this supposed whistle is today ? ? ? Some attic ? ? ? Someone's storage unit ? ? ? Someone's yard art ? ? ? Someone's yard sale this coming weekend for 3 bucks ?
M miboje Hero Member Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 790 Reaction score 805 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 10, 2022 #6 Yeah, I would love to see the whistle too. How is it even possible? People had to be here while coal was forming. Its hard to wrap my head around this. However its far from the first out of place artifact.
Yeah, I would love to see the whistle too. How is it even possible? People had to be here while coal was forming. Its hard to wrap my head around this. However its far from the first out of place artifact.
hollARDog Hero Member Joined Jun 18, 2022 Messages 756 Reaction score 1,264 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 10, 2022 #7 Laughery🤔
Jeff H Bronze Member Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 1,845 Reaction score 2,766 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus Oct 10, 2022 #8 You know the old saying......"Every good story deserves some embellishment.".......that was even more true 150 years ago than it is today.
You know the old saying......"Every good story deserves some embellishment.".......that was even more true 150 years ago than it is today.