Pull_tab_mike Full Member Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 157 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used ACE 250, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Whites CoinMaster Nov 23, 2009 #1 i found thison a hill where a battle had taken place in 1864 when morgans raiders came through. im thinking its part of the eagle at the top of the guide on bearer (guy with Flag). thats what i think any help............... Attachments phpenUq7PAM.webp 40.9 KB · Views: 251 phpgOkI7mAM.webp 49.9 KB · Views: 232 phpZzWt0nAM.webp 50.6 KB · Views: 238
i found thison a hill where a battle had taken place in 1864 when morgans raiders came through. im thinking its part of the eagle at the top of the guide on bearer (guy with Flag). thats what i think any help...............
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 23, 2009 #2 I'm still not sure on the wing item I found, but it looks a lot like yours. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,274476.0.html Attachments Picture 159.webp 26 KB · Views: 235 Picture 159.webp 26 KB · Views: 233 Upvote 0
I'm still not sure on the wing item I found, but it looks a lot like yours. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,274476.0.html