J Jay Banta Sr. Member Joined Apr 17, 2018 Messages 290 Reaction score 1,086 Golden Thread 0 Location Biloxi, Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 30, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Some of the finds from my encampment site I put together. I still need to find an Eagle button to add to it. But it’s coming along!!! Last edited: May 30, 2018
Some of the finds from my encampment site I put together. I still need to find an Eagle button to add to it. But it’s coming along!!!
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 30, 2018 #2 Nice display, congratulations on your finds!
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2018 #3 Nice job. Congrats.
J Jay Banta Sr. Member Joined Apr 17, 2018 Messages 290 Reaction score 1,086 Golden Thread 0 Location Biloxi, Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 30, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Thank y’all very much!! I didn’t mean for the picture to be sideways though. Next time I’ll check it first!!
Thank y’all very much!! I didn’t mean for the picture to be sideways though. Next time I’ll check it first!!
SterlingSilverYT Jr. Member Joined Nov 24, 2017 Messages 62 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Location Oregon/California Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2018 #5 Looks Great!
J Jay Banta Sr. Member Joined Apr 17, 2018 Messages 290 Reaction score 1,086 Golden Thread 0 Location Biloxi, Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 30, 2018 Thread Owner #6 Thank y’all very much!! I didn’t mean for the picture to be sideways though. Next time I’ll check it first!!
Thank y’all very much!! I didn’t mean for the picture to be sideways though. Next time I’ll check it first!!
D davest Silver Member Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 3,320 Reaction score 1,289 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere between here and there, south of over th Detector(s) used titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2018 #7 very nice. that took alot of work,
J Jay Banta Sr. Member Joined Apr 17, 2018 Messages 290 Reaction score 1,086 Golden Thread 0 Location Biloxi, Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 7, 2018 Thread Owner #8 And a lot of dug trash!!! But we’ll worth it all!!
Viaqua Jr. Member Joined Feb 12, 2014 Messages 23 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Location Jensen Beach Fla. Detector(s) used Whites Treasure Pro Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 7, 2018 #9 Man that is some nice finds!! The display looks great, looking forward to seeing more in the future.
J Jay Banta Sr. Member Joined Apr 17, 2018 Messages 290 Reaction score 1,086 Golden Thread 0 Location Biloxi, Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 7, 2018 Thread Owner #10 Thank you, sir! I’m looking forward to finding more too!!
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 8, 2018 #11 Very nice finds. I think the reason your picture turned sideways was because it is a large file. That seems to happen a lot here. Anyway, I took the liberty of resizing it so it will show upright. Attachments 735E3C5C-2D04-4386-B030-F53B9C528278.webp 84.1 KB · Views: 79
Very nice finds. I think the reason your picture turned sideways was because it is a large file. That seems to happen a lot here. Anyway, I took the liberty of resizing it so it will show upright.
J Jay Banta Sr. Member Joined Apr 17, 2018 Messages 290 Reaction score 1,086 Golden Thread 0 Location Biloxi, Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 11, 2018 Thread Owner #12 Thank you!! As you might can tell, I’m not very computer savvy!!!!