Abandoned store finds & others!

Furismo

Dec 17, 2010
(Quick summary of my day.)

My treasure hunt started by me heading to an old house I have been wanting to detect for awhile now. I noticed that the grass was cut so I figured I had to ask permission next door. The lady told me she owned it and told me no, but thanked me for asking. I then drove to the dump site by the river. I looked in the dumpsters, but didn't find anything. After checking the dumpsters I headed down the path to the river bottom (Water is low right now). I ended up finding junk metal and 3 glass jars. After the river hunt I went to the city park but didn't find anything. I was just looking for bottles by the river at the park. I then started scouting for more sites to hunt. I ended up finding this really old abandoned store. The supports that had leveled it with the road had collapsed, but the building looked stable enough to hunt in. I found a portable pool table, some bottles, and old papers.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
F

Furismo

Dec 17, 2010
The store site smelled of really sour poo. It looked like there were big piles of it too. I was worried that there might be wild pigs there. One room had papers all over the place, the middle room was full old jars, the side room was mostly empty, and the shopping area had a mixture of clothes, papers, boxes, and some jars.

There were also some fairly big fire ants on one side of the wall I had to climb down. That freaked me out abit when they all started rushing out of there disturbed nest.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread