What's new

Abraham Thompson Pin ID needed.

ReidMan

Full Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
238
Reaction score
116
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton, VA
Detector(s) used
F75 main, Infinium water, TDI red dirt, 1266x if I feel like digging iron.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found a pin that says Abraham Thompson on it along with some weird symbols. Found a long time ago before the Internet. A lot of info exists for this name but not sure what this pin is.
 

Attachments

  • p1090872.webp
    p1090872.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 591
  • p1090874.webp
    p1090874.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 510
Upvote 0
Almost looks like a baseball diamond on there, maybe with some stats. Was this person a baseball player from years gone by?
 
Looks old Masonic to me compass on top and square on bottom
 
Very interesting pin.
It seems to 'say' 18th century (My WAG).
I agree with Buckleboy, post this in 'What is It?' forum.

Did you find it in Virginia? What is the metal?

Mike
 
ive seen this before, from items recovered from a fort in ontario. canada. will check on it. shamrock/spade shape

is ringing a bell :icon_study:
 
I was thinking the Rd was for Road, but I'm rethinking 'Registered' :icon_scratch:
Is anyone familiar with the abbreviation?
 
Thanks Just-Geese I was amazed you figured this out.
 
Great ID Just-Geese :thumbsup: and thanks for that site PBK ;D
Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom