What's new

Acapulco´s finds,October 2010

rgalan2003

Full Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
1
Location
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I worked 11 hrs whit my goldquest aquasearch v2,and I found:2 gold rings,two silver rings,one silver chain and one silver catholic medallion,too 500 pesos in mexican coins for my thumbler rock
Rafael
 
Upvote 0
Looks great...... Good assortment of treasure... Ralph
 
Good job Raphael!
That gold ring to the right looks like high karat gold... Nice!
 
Folks around there do get sloppy with their change! :icon_thumleft:
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on all your great fines...keep up the good work

herb
 
Slugrusher said:
Muy Bien.

What do all the Pesos add up to. Hope you had fun. Good job

current rate of exchange is around 12.3 or so which gives you $40. Of course thats assuming they are the "new" pesos and not the revalued ones from ten or so years ago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom