What's new

Ace 250 Sprayed black

Mr.T

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
292
Golden Thread
0
Location
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sat on this beech this morning, on my first outing for six months, pondering on why I had no batteries in a place twenty five miles from the middle of nowhere.
Staring glumly out the window on the stagecoach home, I decided to spray the battery cover on my ace250
matt black, as a reminder to buy a good rechargeable battery set up. Or at least batteries.
Happy with the result.
It looks more JCB than FisherPrice..
No offence Mr Garrett.
 

Attachments

  • morning 2.gif
    morning 2.gif
    49 bytes · Views: 532
  • spray2.webp
    spray2.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 499
Im kind of puzzled at what your saying?you are painting your detector cove black because you forgot to replace your batteries?
I buy them by the 12 pack that way i always have some . Dont think thats garrett fault
 
Great, Now it looks like you're swinging a bumble bee. :D
 
Mr.T said:
It looks more JCB than FisherPrice..
No offence Mr Garrett.

LOLOL To true. I like yours, guess I gotta paint mine now too.....

Sorry Mr Garrett but that Fisher Price comment is fairly accurate.

Ok2raise, yes that is what he's saying. First time out in 6 months and the batteries were dead (or missing). Didn't check before he got 25 miles in the middle of no where. LOL (Sorry Mr.T) I'm curious as to why he brought matt black paint 25 miles on his detecting trip.... but no batteries.... lol
 
MrT, you said "stagecoach home", is that a motor home or RV, if so then that explains why you had paint but no betteries. I wonder which would be more frustrating, no battery for back up or having a battery and it turns out to be dead too (that one I've done)
 
I think he was saying this way he'd remember the batteries.
He could be like me, drive 60 miles to detect, open the trunk
up and no detector in the trunk, it was in my wives car. :-[
 
allen said:
I think he was saying this way he'd remember the batteries.
He could be like me, drive 60 miles to detect, open the trunk
up and no detector in the trunk, it was in my wives car. :-[

HA !
 
I have extra batteries stashed in both cars, all my detector bags and in every out of the way cubby hole in my house. So, I always have a fresh set somewhere close by. Monty
 
How'd you get it to stick to the ceiling like that, magnets?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom