Ace 250 Test

Tabfry

Mar 29, 2006
Seattle area
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
UPS delivered my new 250 yesterday and I decided to bring it out back for a swing. I decided not to dig anymore since I live in an apartment. I didn't think the landscapers would appreciate the grass beign turned over. I should get better at digging plugs first.

Monopoly anyone?

Attachments

• Monopoly.jpg
    Monopoly.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 744
Upvote 0
Good luck, and stick with it. The good finds will come.

Somone must have lost the monoploy game and tossed the board out back.

I just played Monopoly last night... though I was looking for Park Place & Boardwalk! lol

Bran <><

P.S. Just trying to find some info on that Ace 250 that you mentioned Kas...

at least you got some finds, I went to our back yard yest. and got a couple of bleeps but when I tried my digger to the ground it was rock solid - no joke it was like concrete.
the last couple of days we had some rain then freezing temps so to put it nicely --- dear mother nature please turn up the heat a little bit !

Hey Tabfry,
This link may help you if you don't already have the video on it.

[video=google;954949324017952181]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=954949324017952181&q=ace+250+video[/video]

Also if you go to Google and type metal detecting, treasure hunting, gold prospecting...etc...Click search and then click the video tab on Google you will find some good to not so good online videos on metal detecting with actual footage.

Hope this helps. Looks like the ACE 250 is good machine when I watched the video.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back