What's new

ace 250s

skaufman77

Greenie
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
ace 250's

will a ace 250 pick up old lead bullets? :help:
 
Re: ace 250's

I have no problem finding 1/8 inch round fishing weights in the swimmiing areas I've been detecting.
 
Re: ace 250's

Sure will. Depending on the size and depth they should hit somewhere between nickle and penny on the screen.
-Swartzie
 
Re: ace 250's

The Ace is a good unit. My hunting buddy hunts with an Ace 250 that he bought at a pawn shop. I hunt mostly with a T2 and the Ace hangs pretty close.......he dug a wheatie at an honest nine inches lately.....top soil.
 
Re: ace 250's

Sure it will. Quite well in fact. Just because it's yellow... :D
 
Re: ace 250's

I know a lot of people talk down the ACE 250, however, I have the 250 and I simply love it. I have found everything from silver coins to wheat pennies to every other denomination of coin. It goes up to about seven to eight inches no problem. I just purchased the DD coil for it and it works well for me. :hello2:
 
Re: ace 250's

I think it burns some people that paid over a grand for some machines when the 200 dollar machine makes some finds just as good. I have the ace 250 a am happy with it. Just because its yellow does not mean that it doesnt make good finds too! Believe me it does make good finds. Ive had mine for 6 weeks and have found lots of good things.
 
Re: ace 250's

Some have said it lacks depth. The ground around here is so hard sometime when I get a 6" signal I make sure its a good one before I dig because its not just a hole, its a commitment. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom