What's new

Merry Christmas to all Tnet

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,578
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christmas card we sent out a few years ago. Played cards with this granddaughter on Christmas eve. Once. Has an ace up her pants leg, which I didn't notice. Hope the whole world just takes the day off and stays quiet.
12-16z.webp
 
Christmas card we sent out a few years ago. Played cards with this granddaughter on Christmas eve. Once. Has an ace up her pants leg, which I didn't notice. Hope the whole world just takes the day off and stays quiet.
View attachment 2237460
I hope every day people just don't hate regardless of differences and everyone can get along. I like your message.
All goodness back at you @rginn. 👍👍
 
That's a darling photo. Ive been teaching the grandson the rankings by dealing out five up between him and I. I'm teaching him to identify which is the better hand between the two by using this reference sheet. He does enjoy being dealt the winning hand before his eyes.
 

Attachments

  • 20251217_082410.webp
    20251217_082410.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
Merry Christmas to you and your family also rginn
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom