What's new

ACLEONI amethyst/mother of pearl silver earring found in dry sand today

Lorrain.

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
978
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, :hello:

Sun finally appeared for a couple of hours....I hunted dry sand for 2 hrs.

Found clads, fishing lure, sinker , and a very nice ( i m h o) Antoinette Cleoni dangle earring with amethyst & mother of pearl gems.

I never heard of this brand, :dontknow: but soon found out via research :read2: that it is a quality brand.

The earring did look to be of better quality than most earrings I have found, and you must know that I spent some time checking the area around the recovery site for the matching earring, but alas to no avail :'(

Here's a couple of pics, and a link to the page where the exact earrings are selling for $89.00!

thank you for looking at my post and pics

Lorraine


http://www.silverparrot.com/actramandmoo.html
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0380.webp
    DSCF0380.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 521
  • DSCF0385.webp
    DSCF0385.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 495
Upvote 0
Great find lorraine!
Get your jewelry man to make it into a pendant for you to enjoy.
 
Nice digs Loraine You have some nice hunting area's up there!
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
Great find lorraine!
Get your jewelry man to make it into a pendant for you to enjoy.
That's a great idea!

I love that DJ cat :headbang:

Lorraine
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
Great find lorraine!
Get your jewelry man to make it into a pendant for you to enjoy.

I was just gonna say the same thing..lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom