What's new

"ACTIVE TOPICS" - The best way to surf IMO... How do you surf TreasureNet ? ? ?

ARC

Emerald Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
40,567
Reaction score
151,008
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"ACTIVE TOPICS" - The best way to surf IMO... How do you surf TreasureNet ? ? ?

For me its always "ACTIVE TOPICS".

Anyone else ?
 
Same here,easiest,fastest
 
I search a lot, but a lot of searching has to do with mod work.
 
I use New Posts
 
I normally select the main forums I follow and open them in their own tabs if that have had activity. The forms I mainly follow are General, metal detecting, a few of the brands forums, what is it. Occasionally I will look at recent posts and today's finds.
 
I use the todays posts, but sometimes I will look for a thread that is many many pages long just for some good reading and the update info sometimes years old!
 
...
 
New Posts.

Yep!
I would think AARC knows this... be otch been here forever!

laughing11.gif
 
I search "Todays Finds" "General Discussion" "North American Indian Artifacts" and the "Garage sale estate sale" forums and usually read whatever threads are on the first page.
 
Beach, today's, metal detecting, and general. Sometimes other stuff.
 
Active topics still reins... I tried all you guy's stuff.

:P

Active topics has "more" as well... more as in ... more choices / links to other parts of the site in a quicker manner.
 
Check RCT first, then Todays finds, What is it?, General, and recent threads. Usually I don't have time to make it past What is it? though.

I am also an occasional lurker on the NA Artifacts forum and several others but I rarely post.
 
Last edited:
Active topics is for...

active people... :P

:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom