Actual Pictures Reveal Instant Live Footage Of Originally Looted Site!!!! GOLD??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta be friggin kidding me man...
You just hit a Treasure stash...
This is obviously a pirates "booty"... pay etc... hi share...
These were common types of situation...
Man yiou just hit the holy grail...
Best find on TN EVER....
!!!

Come on man April 1 is until tomorrow!!

Oh my God! :3barsgold::coins::3barsgold:

Provided you aren't playing an early April Fool's joke (and this looks way too good for that) you are a LEGEND for sharing this with us! :notworthy:

Literal pirate treasure of the highest order, and amazing beyond words.

MAn... you suck if this is a April fools joke...
I hope you get stuck in that crack...
And someone sits on your face and gives you another crack.

I'm really hoping not but I smell a April fools coming!!!! [emoji27]

All those tarnished silver cobs in the 2nd pic... Man this would be an elaborate prank to pull off, and BVI doesn't strike me as that sort of guy. Hoping for the mother of all windfalls, this is awesome.

you all know what tomorrow is - right ?

Really? Come on guys. I know lightning strikes twice but there's no way BVI is that lucky. If this isn't an April fools joke I will literally buy a plane ticket tomm and start looking for real estate in the VI. Sorry BVI, you can't have all the fun!

Really? Come on guys. I know lightning strikes twice but there's no way BVI is that lucky. If this isn't an April fools joke I will literally buy a plane ticket tomm and start looking for real estate in the VI. Sorry BVI, you can't have all the fun!
Hurry up and get a flight I just booked and for some reason there is a rush on lol

Arrgh!
If it's not a joke the timing is perfect. Man, i was about to sit on the dentist chair on my 4:21 post, you got me good. :BangHead:
If it is true, he must be excited like crazy, but i suspect he is reading and laughing and I go with what ARRC suggested in his post at 5:55, lol
Please excuse my english, i french based.

Last edited:
Oh my word! That looks too good to me true - why don't I every come across something that awesome?

Just to be clear I'm not saying it's a joke I certainly hope it's the real deal

Standing bye for further results! BVI is having a good time either way!! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back