What's new

Additions to my collection

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off, sorry these are not CRH finds...

Today is my birthday and my wife snuck my 7070 set down to the local coin shop and picked up some of my missing types. A beautiful 1864 2 cent, 1851 3 cent silver, and a 9-11 commerative bullion coin. The bullion coin was what my 3 year old son picked out because he liked the dog on it. I might go trade in the 3 cent for a little better version but I tell you I was tickeled to get these this morning. Though I would share with you guys so I attached a few pictures.

HH/AG
 

Attachments

  • 080810x1.webp
    080810x1.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 298
  • 080810x2.webp
    080810x2.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 297
  • 080810x3.webp
    080810x3.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 293
Upvote 0
The 2 center is a keeper. Nice to see the full "WE". Hard to tell about the 3 center. Even though it isn't directly related to CRH'ing, the coins were bought with finds that were gained while CRH'ing. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Nice coins.
 
Happy Birthday :icon_thumright: RON
 
Nice gifts hope you had a great Birthday ! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom