What's new

Additions to my collection

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,437
Reaction score
72,667
Golden Thread
0
Some additions to my collection, all are Texas artifacts.

Clockwise from top

12 o'clock position is a Covington knife
3 o'clock position is a Carrollton Knife (5 3/8 in long 1 11/16 inch wide, came with Dwain Rogers COA)
6 o'clock position is a Covington Knife
7 o'clock position Ensor point
9 o'clock position Ensor knife (3 9/16 inch long 1 1/4 wide, came with Dwain Rogers COA)
11 o'clock position Ensor point

5 in the middle are all Pedernalis points and knives

TxPoints.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Sweet, love that little grey and red Ped and the grey and red knife! All super schtuf!
 
Man, love the pedernalis points... always have, and the root beer flint.. oh man, sometimes I wish I lived down there.
 
YO Man!! Now--that is cooking with pressurized gas there. Great stuff Treasure Hunter.
You guys got some good points out there.

Thanks

Stryker
 
Thanks, unfortunately I did not find them, they are all purchased from a Texas dealer, two came with the Dwain Rogers COA's and all of them come with a lifetime guarantee of authenticity from the dealer....

I got hooked hunting for artifacts in Missouri, use to hunt the fields, creeks, streams, and rivers. I found hundreds of them, years ago I decided to upgrade my collection with purchases of ones I would never find. I sold many of my lesser field finds to raise funds to purchase high quality points and have been adding to my collection ever so often since.

I occasionally sell a point from my collection if I have several of the same type to help finance something I don't have.

One thing about good artifacts, they continue to only go up in value.
 
Now thats a beautiful site. Gotta love those Perds.

Molly. :)
 
Good focused collection, Thanks for the picture with scale. Hugh
 
The stuff of dreams!!!
 
I have a few more additions that I haven't taken any pictures of yet I will try to get pics and post soon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom