What's new

Adds when not logged in

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was having a HECK of a time trying to log in. I was trying to get my password and could not get it. I had forgot it. I finally got it thank goodness.
While trying to log in I could NOT BELIEVE the AMOUNT of ADDS i was getting.It was almost impossible to go any place. After i got logged in they ALL STOPPED !!!if any non chartered member wants to stop all the adds SPEND the $20 a YEAR and get rid of them !!!
 
or download ad-blocker
 
Doesn't cost $20 a year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom