What's new

Adults Only: Wyoming Brothel

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
1,150
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Looked up the history - - - apparently this was a real brothel
near Fort Laramie. It has a sordid history.

Not mine - found by a friend.
( I swear, honey! )

:-X
 

Attachments

  • token7.webp
    token7.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 3,401
Upvote 0
Deepdiger60 said:
Hence forth the expression a 2 bit wh+$@ :laughing7: nice find :icon_thumleft: Dd60
Ah the expression must have been around before that. 2 bits is 25 cents!
 
Treasure $ Trekkies said:
The ranch was described by U.S. Army Lieutenant John Gregory Bourke:

... tenanted by as hardened and depraved set of witches as could be found on the face of the globe. It [was] a rum mill of the worst kind [with] half a dozen Cyprians, virgins whose lamps were always burning brightly in expectancy of the coming of the bridegroom, and who lured to destruction the soldiers of the garrison. In all my experience I have never seen a lower, more beastly set of people of both sexes.

/quote]

Wow! Them's strong words!

Thanks for the research, TT!
 
I have one just like it. $3 all nite check on back. Front side says "fat Ann's Saloon"......NGE Someone told me it was a fantasy piece, not real, only a souvenier :'(..........NGE
 
nowgittineverything said:
I have one just like it. $3 all nite check on back. Front side says "fat Ann's Saloon"......NGE Someone told me it was a fantasy piece, not real, only a souvenier :'(..........NGE

I would say after this most recent find that yours probably is not.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom