What's new

After 90+ Boxes Finally Finished

Silver crazy

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, CZ-7A Pro
Just finished my Jeff Nickel Set 38-61 the other 2 albums I couldn't care less about, it took just over 3 months and 90+ boxes to do it. I got the 38S last night to finish it, I need 3 more for a second set and 4 more for the third set. Thanks for looking.. Dennis.
 
Upvote 0
Where do you purchase you albums? Seems I am getting nickel crazy, too!
And, thanks for the advice you posted concerning the nickels.
apush :read2:
 
I get them off e-bay, I like the Harris one's best, they are just a few bucks, I look for buy it now ones cheap, that way I can use Bing cashback, and if I have e-bay bucks I use those too, the 3 I have were basically free. Thanks. Dennis.
 
Congrats! You just did it! It is a very good feeling to able to find the last coin! It seems that 38s is the hardest from circulation.
 
Hey nice work on the album, fast work there, also Apush you can get those at HobbyLobby if you have one near you, use the handy 40% off coupon!

Chuck.
 
Wow, congrats! Any pics so that we can drool over?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom