mtholen
Full Member
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2012
- Messages
- 122
- Reaction score
- 55
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greenvile, SC
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter 501
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Due to, well, life happening, I haven't been able to get out. There has been a vacant lot on my way to work that is being cleared for a neighborhood. It is 5 acres and I have been seeing the daffodils bloom for the last two years off in the woods. I have been three times now and found where the house was as well as found the well.
Attachments
-
ForumRunner_20160410_094429.webp11.6 KB · Views: 132 -
ForumRunner_20160410_094441.webp12.2 KB · Views: 128 -
ForumRunner_20160410_094450.webp18.5 KB · Views: 126 -
ForumRunner_20160410_094459.webp20.1 KB · Views: 144 -
ForumRunner_20160410_094513.webp16.8 KB · Views: 132 -
ForumRunner_20160410_094523.webp12 KB · Views: 128 -
ForumRunner_20160410_094534.webp10.4 KB · Views: 121 -
ForumRunner_20160410_094545.webp15.8 KB · Views: 122 -
ForumRunner_20160410_094555.webp18.7 KB · Views: 127 -
ForumRunner_20160410_094605.webp14.3 KB · Views: 124
Upvote
18








