What's new

After school hunt yields first Silver!!!

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
1,680
Reaction score
1,690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 9 year old son recently moved up to my AT pro from his Compadre. He had a great hunt this afternoon, finding his first Silver coin, a '43 Washington quarter. He also found a '52 Rosie, a '56 wheatie, a couple memorial cents, a neat little box and a few other items. He is very excited and so am I!!! Thanks for looking...
 

Attachments

  • 20160208_164926-1.webp
    20160208_164926-1.webp
    155.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 20160208_173604.webp
    20160208_173604.webp
    191.6 KB · Views: 125
  • elis silver quarter.webp
    elis silver quarter.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 42
Congratulations!:thumbsup:
 
sheesh, he's better equipped than I am!
 
That is SO great. My 5 year old son last about an hour but that daddy son time is priceless. Good for you!
 
Congratulations!those are some nice finds.Took me a many years to find my first silver coin.
 
That's great tell your son trapperart said congrats
 
Addictions can start young. Congrats on showing him where the bank is.....:laughing7:
 
That's awesome and exciting! Congrats to him
 
Say goodbye to the AT PRO Great job
 
Way Cool - Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
That's a pretty big smile on that young mans face. Treasure the memories. My daughter used to detect with me at that age. ( She is now 30 & on her own ). Every now & then she will call me up & say "dad I want to come out & walk around while you detect". I still love every minute of it, & she still gets excited when I dig something nice. Then she takes my detector, & I am the one walking around !
 
Great first silvers
 
That's awesome your going to have the BEST hunting partner!!
 
Wow, he will certainly be hooked for a lifetime now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom