after work hunt, 4 more silver, another SLQ!!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another successful after work hunt. Knocked a couple doors in the old part of town nabbed 13 wheats, 4 silvers including Another SLQ and worlds ugliest copper bracelet lol

9-8.jpg9-8-14 silver.jpg9-8-14.jpg

Upvote 8
Nice coins! Don't try to give that to the lady as a gift lol

Nice. The slq is still on my wish list!

sweet finds

Nice finds! It is nice to see that your Standing Liberty Quarter still has a date.

Very nice finds. Congrats on the sweet SLQ.

Wow! Congrats! :occasion18::blob5::occasion18:

I'm an oddball who actually likes silver & copper jewelry better than gold jewelry, and I agree that's the ugliest copper bracelet ever, lol. :tongue3: Have Fun! :cat: Andi

Congrats!! Great finds.. :occasion14:

Thank you for sharing that dig and those pictures

Hey Terry...it is S2h from BTH...the ole puter took a big fat steamy dump and i havent been trolling the sites...but wow..you never cease to amaze!! I'm sitting here trying to grow a sack and go out and door knock...there is TONS of history very close to my house, as 90% of the yards i have hunted in town have yielded silver. Maybe you should start a "Door Knocking 101" clinic...I'll be your first student !! Ha..thanks Terry, great stuff as usual...ddf (S2h)

Indeed, what is the etiquette used when approaching peoples homes?

Hey Terry...it is S2h from BTH...the ole puter took a big fat steamy dump and i havent been trolling the sites...but wow..you never cease to amaze!! I'm sitting here trying to grow a sack and go out and door knock...there is TONS of history very close to my house, as 90% of the yards i have hunted in town have yielded silver. Maybe you should start a "Door Knocking 101" clinic...I'll be your first student !! Ha..thanks Terry, great stuff as usual...ddf (S2h)
I wrote up a permission FAQ on my site and explained word for word what I say and do every single time.....follow it, it is a proven method I have been using for almost 8 yrs, and I have traveled around it works!

http://www.goes4ever.com/getting-permission-faq.html

What a great way to unwind after a day of work. Silver does that to me, also.:thumbsup:

Sweet silver !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back