PullTabSlayer Full Member Joined Jan 31, 2017 Messages 193 Reaction score 315 Golden Thread 0 Location Troy Missouri Detector(s) used That one I grab for the day. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2017 #1 Scores big with this little beauty Upvote 0
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,007 Reaction score 9,176 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Mar 2, 2017 #2 That's what she said only she doesn't call it "beauty". }) Great eyes you have...that sucker is tiny.
That's what she said only she doesn't call it "beauty". }) Great eyes you have...that sucker is tiny.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2017 #3 Id say you got the bug now, ha
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2017 #4 Sweet little Birdie.
PullTabSlayer Full Member Joined Jan 31, 2017 Messages 193 Reaction score 315 Golden Thread 0 Location Troy Missouri Detector(s) used That one I grab for the day. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2017 Thread Owner #5 I thought I was picking up my 150th little flake, I have had the bug forever, I just go through obsessive fazes :-) My best small point ever!
I thought I was picking up my 150th little flake, I have had the bug forever, I just go through obsessive fazes :-) My best small point ever!
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 2, 2017 #6 Very, Very Nice !
dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,570 Reaction score 13,179 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Mar 3, 2017 #7 Very nice. Looks like Burlington Chert
SweepNbeep Full Member Joined Mar 3, 2017 Messages 195 Reaction score 294 Golden Thread 0 Location The North Star State Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro & Ace 400 Primary Interest: Other Mar 4, 2017 #8 What a little cutie. Very cool.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,695 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2017 #9 call it little bit and find some more.....