What's new

Afternoon Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I got through with all of my commitments around 2:45 today and since my wife was out of town decided to go look for artifacts. I really wanted to go to the field that I had partially looked Wednesday afternoon but it is probably 20 miles away so I decided to go to a field that I have looked over and over and over again this spring. It has been harrowed and has had a lot of rain on it. Because it is such an incredible field I really enjoy looking it. I found these in 2 hours.


I really like this one. Is it a hamilton?


DSC00432_zps01adc8b0.jpg



DSC00433_zpsbcb0426f.jpg



DSC00434_zpse06cb41c.jpg



This one has some plow damage.


DSC00435_zps745e0ba9.jpg
 
Upvote 0
SWEET FINDS !!:icon_thumright:
 
Man...your finds this month have been stellar!...thanks for sharing them...I love all shades of pink and vermilion that so many of them have.
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
You did have a good afternoon. Very nice hamilton triangle. Congrats!
 
#2 looks like quartzite? It has some really nice color in it. So what do you do with all of these great artifacts that you find?
 
I guess Hamilton also. But then I am in the land of triangle points :laughing7:. Nice to get a quick hunt in Americus.
 
#2 looks like quartzite? It has some really nice color in it. So what do you do with all of these great artifacts that you find?

I have some in frame, but I have lots in boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom