Agenda 21 and our rights

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the topics that was discussed during my recent conversation with the representative from Public Lands for the People was "Agenda 21"
and how we as prospectors and outdoorsmen are impacted by it.

According to the United Nations, Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which humans impact the environment.

In other words the American people, and their every action, are being ruled, regulated, restricted, licensed, registered, directed, checked, inspected, measured, numbered, counted, rated, stamped, censured, authorized, admonished, refused, prevented, drilled, indoctrinated, monopolized, extorted, robbed, hoaxed, fined, harassed, disarmed, dishonored, fleeced, exploited, assessed, and taxed to the point of suffocation and desperation.

America is drowning in a sea of rules and regulations, particularly under the guise of “saving the environment.”

Look into it and see why we are loosing our rights at an alarming rate.

The UN is taking control of U.S. land in the name of conservation and we aren't even allowed to set foot on it!

Since 1978, without Congressional approval, 47 U.N. "Biosphere Reserves" have been established on 43,560,254 acres (68,863 sq. miles) of United States soil. Two designations of 'international status' by the United Nations currently take place with no need of congressional approval: UNESCO Biosphere Reserves and World Heritage Sites.

United Nations bureaucrats have the final say over acquisition of Biosphere reserves and World Heritage Sites, and no public hearings in the United States are required. Third world and communist dictatorships decide what goes on in Americans' backyards, and our elected officials have nothing to say about it. The United States part of the Biosphere reserve program is run by a committee of ten federal agencies, with no congressional direction or authorization. Biosphere reserves in 1998 contained a total land area larger than the State of Colorado.

The United States now has 20 World Heritage Sites, 18 of which are national parks and include the Statue of Liberty and Independence Hall. Over 68 percent of our national parks, preserves and monuments are currently designated as United Nations World Heritage Sites.

The federal government has seized and continues to seize vast areas of America, placing it off-limits to our Sovereign people. Consider that:
The western areas of the United States have been raped by the federal government. Vast stretches of valuable mineral producing land, pasture and grazing land have been stolen from the states and people who live there, and held under federal domain.

Few Americans outside the western U.S. are aware of the amount of federal land seizures in the west. Alaska, with a total land area of 365,481,600 acres, has seen the federal government seize 166,513,594 acres – nearly 46-percent. The federal seizure of Alaskan lands is nearly equal to the entire land area of Texas. Or, if you prefer, an area nearly twice the size of California. Now, why do you suppose the federal government wants Alaskan land? Well, Alaska has more forested land than any other state. Gold has been discovered in large quantities in at least three areas of the state and Alaska sits on tremendous oil reserves.

To learn more and sign the petition to stop the illegal land grabs go to:
http://www.petitiononline.com/lg2/petition.html

Power to the Prospectors!

Go for the Gold
GG~

Upvote 0

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Do some of you remember me sounding the alarm on Agenda 21 about a month ago. Well here it comes. >:(

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
the U.N has been trying to take our guns rights away for years here in the states. geee Wally i wonder why?

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
It will make the invasion a lot safer for them. >:( :icon_scratch:
For those that think this is not serious, will be the first to fall.

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GrayCloud said:
Do some of you remember me sounding the alarm on Agenda 21 about a month ago. Well here it comes. >:(

Yep "Agenda 21" is bad alright, but there is also the "Wildlands Project" that is just as sinister!!! Maybe even more so :o :o :o
Between the two of them, prospecting and treasure hunting don't stand a chance!!! especially if we don't get active and pull together as a whole group along with hunters, fishermen, hikers, climbers, boating enthusiasts, campers and other sportsmen and citizens who enjoy using OUR wilderness.

RANGER31

Mar 3, 2011
lousisiana
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have been aware of this fore some time what they are doing is very sinister inded this must be stoped.the U.N has no dam rights to even be on are public lands nor do they have the right to keep us off of it. Obama has just sighend another exutive order of rural concial this order goes hand in hand with agenda 21.the USFS,BLM are closeing roads at a feverish pass allover the west under the orders of the USDA wich is part of the order Obama just sighend that order gave them the green light to start closeing of are lands. and thats what they are doing.The one thing they didnt count on those whas the restance from the popple as things are now geeting very heated over this land closeing and road closeing ordeal. Also the sherriff's are now steping in and are fighting the USFS and BLM on this issue also in Oregon the sherriffe there in joseaphen county and in grant county are fighting them.also the sherriffe's in Colarado,California,Nevada,Idaho are also fighting the USFS,BLM all the above mintioned sherriff's have even tooken away the arresting powers of the Rangers as we all now that the sherriff is the suprem lawman fore his county and he dosnt have to allow eny feds into his county at all
and also the feds do not own the public lands at all.all they are is the trustes of the land for the popple and its even documented that they do not own the land we the popple own the land knot the feds. the way i found this out is by the sherriff he has the documents proveing it he has alo called a sherriff meeting withh all the sheriffs in Oregon to put a stop to this sinister plan that is takeing place.

So u all out there that love ur gold minein hunting fishing and all other outdoor activeties that take u out to ur public lands u need to stand up and fight and also call ur sherriff in ur county and get them onboard also the the sherriff i talked about in Oregon Joshofine county and Grant county call them up talk to them send them ur emails leat them know u support them in there fight against the USFS,BLM.

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
russau said:
I've been warning people for several years about this only to be disregarded!

Well get back in the saddle partner! This issue can no longer be disregarded!!!
It needs to be on the front burner, and I mean NOW!

Folks write to your congressman RIGHT NOW!!! and let them know that this means WAR!!!
https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

And tell everyone you know to do the same!

Takin' our country back,
GG~

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I've been watching environmental groups do the land grab for years and I spoke to public groups( you and me, us) about this very subject and how it's affecting us. You would be suprised at the number of people that seem not interested, complacent, or down right ingorant of what's going on. I'm appauled at how they can take our public and even private land from us and lock it up to the point that NOBOBY can use it.
Where does it end?

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
it ends at thevoting booth...........IF we can get the rest of the freeloading public off their uneducated butts to get informed and get the word out to their friends to vote all these jerks out! if theyre not going to represent us and our Country like we voted them onto office, then what good are they? NONE!

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
We only have one last chance at the voting booth, to save not only our passion but also the Country. :(

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
If they continue to lock us out, everybody just get a master key, I carry one.

Hefty

Ps. Also a metal saw.

RANGER31

Mar 3, 2011
lousisiana
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i agree take bolt cutters and a heavy chain and for those really nasty ones a portable blow torch.
as i have said it is up to us to defend are rights to are public lands one way are the other so if u just happen to come up on large boulders in the rd have u a good bumper plus 4 wheel drive as those boulders Will move.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
closeing public roads (except for temp. repais) is against the law(RS2477)! they have no right to do this! those battery powered cut off saws work real nice. dont forget to remove the evidance/finger prints from the area! and DONT keep it with you!

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men, Patton

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
not just are dredging rights

Dear fellow American,

Gun-grabbers around the globe believe they have it made.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton recently announced the Obama Administration will be working hand-in-glove with the UN to pass a new “Small Arms Treaty.”

Disguised as an “International Arms Control Treaty” to fight against “terrorism,” “insurgency” and “international crime syndicates,” the UN’s Small Arms Treaty is in fact a massive, GLOBAL gun control scheme.

http://www.nagr.org/UN_RP_BannerSurvey2.aspx?pid=gb16

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread