What's new

Aggravated

engine 823

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
:angry4:
Well I went to dump some coin yesterday at a bank I never get to much. I have accounts there but It is just out of the way for me unless I am making a special trip to that town. Well Anyway I was waiting for my coin to be run and I saw silver halves sitting in the teller tray. I asked about buying any halves they had and I was told they only had about $4.00 in the vault. I said I would take them and I also asked about the halves in the tray. She hesitated and said, " Those are silver I was saving them for myself!" OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!! That really ticks me off. If I worked there I would have bought them as well but they would not be sitting out in the open for everyone to see. I would dump there lots more but it is just to far away. She even told me she saw I had one half in the coin I dumped if I wanted it back. She obviously already checked it and knew it was clad!
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to the world of $23 silver and everyone and their brother looking for it.
 
That happens to everyone that has ever gone on a road trip.
HH
Rich
 
I called a teller out on that before...

"Oh, I don't have any."
*Clink*
"Yeah, you do, I just heard you put at least 2 silver ones down. You don't have to lie to me, just tell me you'd like to keep it."

She just got bright, bright red and asked me not to mention anything to the branch manager as their policy was that tellers must surrender any coinage a customer asks for.

To teach her a lesson about lying, I talked to the manager... Then again, I'm just a dick, so...
 
Ltrain said:
I called a teller out on that before...

"Oh, I don't have any."
*Clink*
"Yeah, you do, I just heard you put at least 2 silver ones down. You don't have to lie to me, just tell me you'd like to keep it."

She just got bright, bright red and asked me not to mention anything to the branch manager as their policy was that tellers must surrender any coinage a customer asks for.

To teach her a lesson about lying, I talked to the manager... Then again, I'm just a dick, so...

Very well done, sir. :icon_salut:
 
I would keep all silver that crossed my desk too.
That is part of the game.
i would too, but i wouldn't leave them out for everyone to see. still can't figure out why they do this. you would think that after the first time they had to tell someone that they can't have them, they would put them out of site.....go figure.
 
mistergee said:
I would keep all silver that crossed my desk too.
That is part of the game.
i would too, but i wouldn't leave them out for everyone to see. still can't figure out why they do this. you would think that after the first time they had to tell someone that they can't have them, they would put them out of site.....go figure.
Rubbing it in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom