Loke
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2010
- Messages
- 592
- Reaction score
- 1,383
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Republic of Texas
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I have never seen this before - but being a non-native, one thing that has always baffled me about _all_ the signatures I have seen of Jacob Waltz is that it is rather _anglicized_ - in particular the caps, and especially the 'J'.
I must admit that I have not (yet) checked too much of German handwriting - but I'm going to - just giving the rest of yall something to 'chew' on ...
I realize (of course) that many of the samples have been written by someone else - but surely, some must be of the man himself?
I must admit that I have not (yet) checked too much of German handwriting - but I'm going to - just giving the rest of yall something to 'chew' on ...
I realize (of course) that many of the samples have been written by someone else - but surely, some must be of the man himself?

![T3_Buckeye Rd,, 24th St., 23rd. St. & Copperhead [Desktop Resolution].webp T3_Buckeye Rd,, 24th St., 23rd. St. & Copperhead [Desktop Resolution].webp](https://www.treasurenet.com/data/attachments/859/859966-a7c1286e4d150cdadc5d7fd74373832d.jpg?hash=jXLYyd8ne9)



, EB






