jersey devl
Sr. Member
At 8:45 my daughter and myself were out the door...the first 5 banks we hit had nothing,then I picked up $6-nadda.I stopped at a bank I have accounts with trying to buy the coin machine bags but they said it all goes into one bag then they send it to the main branch downtown to sort out...I have her call to check if they have any and there was $1000 for me to pick up waiting.I pick up the 2 boxes and inquire about the coin mach..."if I fill 'er up can I buy the bag"...no problem ,so we do the 2 boxes dump and then pick up the bag after filling it. Got some goodies out of it went to WF to dump and the first bag filled up quickly...Ill have that bag please (usual funny looks)...total score:
walkers=2
bens=2 (D)
2006 S silver proof (a first)
1970 S silver proof (a first)
1976 S silver proof (a first)
3-2005 S
1-2006 S
1-2007 S
1-1972 S
8-64's
1-'65
5-66
11-67
10-68
2-69
1-1933 Chicago worlds fair good luck token (mayan ruins)
2-$500 pesos (are these worth $50 US?)
4-$10 pesos
1-1972 peso (un peso) (worth anything-silver
)
1-1978 German 5 Mark
1-British £2 coin
2- British .50p
Not a bad day!
walkers=2
bens=2 (D)
2006 S silver proof (a first)
1970 S silver proof (a first)
1976 S silver proof (a first)
3-2005 S
1-2006 S
1-2007 S
1-1972 S
8-64's
1-'65
5-66
11-67
10-68
2-69
1-1933 Chicago worlds fair good luck token (mayan ruins)
2-$500 pesos (are these worth $50 US?)
4-$10 pesos
1-1972 peso (un peso) (worth anything-silver
)1-1978 German 5 Mark
1-British £2 coin
2- British .50p
Not a bad day!
Upvote
0







