What's new

Aiken

Jaysix

Full Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2016
Messages
155
Reaction score
667
Golden Thread
0
Location
Portage, pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac (current)
Garrett At Pro (previous)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was just wondering if there are any detectorists from the Aiken area. My wife, son and I are looking into moving from Pennsylvania to there in the near future.
 
There are some, I am from Augusta myself. There are a couple of Facebook pages you can check out. South Carolina Dirt Diggers and CSRA Metal Detecting. Good luck on the move and looking forward to seeing your finds from down here.
 
There are some, I am from Augusta myself. There are a couple of Facebook pages you can check out. South Carolina Dirt Diggers and CSRA Metal Detecting. Good luck on the move and looking forward to seeing your finds from down here.

Thanks! Its going to be a while yet but we are definitely considering the move.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom