What's new

Ain't worth anything if you Don't spend It.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,965
Reaction score
76,427
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pittsburg dispatch. (Pittsburg [Pa.]), 11 Dec. 1891.

Maybe there was a Fiver Missing & he took a Stroke :unhappysmiley:

1.webp

Pittsburg dispatch. (Pittsburg [Pa.]) 1880-1923, December 11, 1891, Image 1 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress
 
Put it under the bed and then you'll dream about how much is there.......
 
first thing I pictured was Scrooge McDuck
 
I can't count what I don't have.........:BangHead:
I just click off the number of current debits and look for the break even day.............:laughing7:
 
LOL, for most of us, we would be found dead, surrounded by our bills as we calculated our debt. Hope the old man at least had a relative to put his wealth to use.
 
Maby he just found out he lost some ,could have been what killed him, could be in his back yard. just maby.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom