M MEinWV Bronze Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 1,166 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location West "by god" Virginia Detector(s) used Fishers CZ5 and 1280X May 16, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I have an aversion to double ingots! I don't know, theres just something special about them that I like. Here are some Akro's that I purchased a few years back. I oriented them in the pic to show the seam between the two marble ingots that became one. Attachments akrodubls.webp 63.4 KB · Views: 331
I have an aversion to double ingots! I don't know, theres just something special about them that I like. Here are some Akro's that I purchased a few years back. I oriented them in the pic to show the seam between the two marble ingots that became one.
Road Dog Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 815 Reaction score 393 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina May 18, 2009 #2 Very Nice!.Those have a following in the collector world! I used to have a few. Had a boulder (over 1")Red, White and Blue Akro. Was my favorite of that type
Very Nice!.Those have a following in the collector world! I used to have a few. Had a boulder (over 1")Red, White and Blue Akro. Was my favorite of that type
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 10, 2009 #3 congrats on those beauties !!
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Aug 17, 2009 #4