What's new

Akron, Oh. here.

Bloodline

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
396
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking to talk to someone in person who has access to a G.P.R. Unit (Ground Penetrating Radar).

I know where something special is and I need help.
 
I will pay $500 for 1 hour of your time (regardless of what is found or not found).
 
Cash paid upfront.

I need you for a hour on a Sunday afternoon- in Ravenna, Ohio.
 
I have a deep seeking 2 box
how about $499 for a hour lol J/K
 
I am just south of Akron... but do not have access to such.
 
I can tell you gpr is not much better than a large coil on any detector. If your digging more than a few feet, you need to know why. Was there a flood? Get or make a probe.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom