Akron Ohio Park :(

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got an invite from a person on here . Finder asked me to come up to Akron Ohio and help him hunt Grace Park . It is a DANGEROUS place to go to ALONE and ever with someone else. This park I understand was started around 1850. There was place there that had tents and a LOT of TRASH !!!! We got there about 9:45 am and I really did not care for the place to well LOL . The person who invited us did not want to go there alone. I took E-Trac-Ohio with me . There was people sleeping on the ground and Park benches . I put my billfold under my car seat and when we got out locked my car doors. we hunted for maybe 2 hours and a half. I was told people would come up and ask us for money and to tell them we did not have any, I seen a tent up there , People sleeping on the ground and park benches.I was asked why i was taking pictures . I just put my camera away. I got 2 dinmes and two quarters. 1978 and 1981. The domes were 72 and 92, I passed over a lot of pennies . The person that asked me to come up was wanting 2 or three more people to hel[p him hunt it.I took a few pictures but will only post a few.
I did have some friendly geese come and talk to me

ak1.jpg
ak2.jpg
ak3.jpg
ak4.jpg
ak5.jpg

I got an invite from a person on here . Finder asked me to come up to Akron Ohio and help him hunt Grace Park . It is a DANGEROUS place to go to ALONE and ever with someone else. This park I understand was started around 1850. There was place there that had tents and a LOT of TRASH !!!! We got there about 9:45 am and I really did not care for the place to well LOL . The person who invited us did not want to go there alone. I took E-Trac-Ohio with me . There was people sleeping on the ground and Park benches . I put my billfold under my car seat and when we got out locked my car doors. we hunted for maybe 2 hours and a half. I was told people would come up and ask us for money and to tell them we did not have any, I seen a tent up there , People sleeping on the ground and park benches.I was asked why i was taking pictures . I just put my camera away. I got 2 dinmes and two quarters. 1978 and 1981. The domes were 72 and 92, I passed over a lot of pennies . The person that asked me to come up was wanting 2 or three more people to hel[p him hunt it.I took a few pictures but will only post a few.
I did have some friendly geese come and talk to me

View attachment 2150398View attachment 2150399View attachment 2150400View attachment 2150401View attachment 2150402

Constitutional or licensed carry is a thing in Ohio I'd have just done my thing with my Italian friend on my hip and gone about my day lol. Certainly wouldn't have answered any questions from the park residents. I'd have probably told them there was a buried treasure of needles supposed to be in the park and watched them all start digging frantically 😂

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back