What's new

Al my Deus 2's with elliptical coils

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,267
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was running program 4 just as it came on my controller's failed to find the 1943 penny I then tried some different 1943 pennies and no find either. So what I then did was lower the discrimination to zero and then they al hit it. . Due to the make up of the pennies is mostly iron . i do enjoy finding those pennies so i am making adjustments to find them. Anyone else having issues with other coins and stock programs ?
 
I would expect the steel pennies to discriminate out as iron. My biggest problem is the other direction — chunks of iron that give a high VDI and show as non-ferrous. Just gotta dig ‘em up.
 
Yes they do RobertK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom