Alaska gold Help please !

B

Bill_Pickle

Hi, i am going to Alaska for the summer (kenai peninsula) and I will be spending a lot of time using my whites mxt to find gold nuggets. I am trying to figure out whether or not walking down the banks of rivers and creeks is my best option or if i should be looking for mines or fields to detect in and around. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
thanks and happy hunting

Upvote 0

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Get in touch with this guy. They don't come any nicer or more knowledgeable... he'll steer you right:

Ron Wendt
Goldstream Publications
P.O. Box 870624
Wasilla, Alaska 99687

E-mail: [email protected]

P

PHANTOM35

;D KEEP A EYE OUT FOR BEARS , MY DAD LIVE THERE AND IF YOUR NOT HAVING SOMEONE WITH YOU , WELL
LETS SAY THE BEARS WON'T GO HUNGER :D. BUT THERE SOME GOOD NUGGETS TO BE FOUND THERE. JUST TAKE SOME ONE WITH AND GO SLOW, YOU WILL FIND SOME........... ;D

S

stefen

Beautiful area which you should enjoy...spent some time at Eielson AFB.

Three things to always remember when walking a shoreline or streambank; never get between a moose cow and her calf or a momma bear and her cubs; and if you feel foul breathing on your neck, whatever you do, don't turn around, just run like a mutha; and lastly, never be ashamed, detergent will always get rid of the nasty evidence.

Enjoy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions