AlaskaAng
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2004
- Messages
- 300
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Wisconsin
- Detector(s) used
- White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Yep, on the ferry and headed to Eielson AFB, Alaska (USAF). We took the Ferry from Bellingham, Wa to Haines Alaska...what a way to travel if you want to relax. It's been almost 4 yrs and we're now headed to New Mexico (Kirtland AFB)...we'll be taking the Ferry back, the same way we came.I did some gold panning but only found enough to make two small bezel necklaces. I didn't find the nugget I was looking for so I bought one! It was almost 3/4 of an ouce and came out of Nome.
Happy Detecting!
AlaskaAng





Where did you work when you were here?






