Alerts from TN app

BlackOut

May 31, 2012
How do I stop receiving alerts every time a thread I replied to has new posts? I am using the app on my iPhone and have even gone as far as to unsubscribe from the threads which I guess I am subscribed to automatically each time I reply to a thread. I am still receiving the alerts and I believe they are eating up my data bandwidth on my phone. I have looked at all options and settings and don't see anyway to turn this off.

Yeah I'm getting 30+ updates every half hour or so, phone goes beserk...I've uninstalled the app twice now....I'll reinstall once I hear its fixed...

Mine says i have alerts even when i dont, in settings, i just selected the app and turned off all alerts and has been working fine

Log into the app, then go to thread you want to un-subscribe from, click it so you read post, then click options, menu opens and one of the options there is unsubscribe, click it.....

I uninstalled the app from my phone as well. I am not going to unsubscribe from every thread I am following just to keep my phone from going crazy with alerts. When the owners have the app rewritten to allow user control of settings like that I MIGHT try installing it again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back