What's new

algae bloom sucks thanks big sugar.

sponge

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
We are experiencing a major algae bloom. Its problem thats getting bigger. It is sad that we know how to fix the problem but nothing has been done. I do my best to help by bringing the bad stuff to the recycling plant to be properly disposed. Just wish that these huge conglomerates would to the same. Return Florida to it natural state. Problem solved. Greed will distroy us all. Ok gotta put on my contamination suit and do some swinging.
 
Upvote 0
If they would return FL back to it's natural state I would be so HAPPY ,no more snow birds with MD. I could go back to finding 3 to 4 rings a Day, $5 to $6 a Day in change . Oh by the way there is no Red tide algae bloom in Fla. as of 8:00 am today 08/02/2013
 
You could be up here in Jersey. Last weekend the seasonal 36 syringes washed up in Ocean County. Yesterday I am in Margate and there is quite a commotion on the beach. Police, along with other 4X4's, and an EPA vehicle. Just another dead dolphin that have been washing up in my area pretty regularly the past few weeks.
Remember always wear foot protection!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom