What's new

Alien Falls from Sky !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,795
Reaction score
76,224
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
!cid_F885E0D220D145B98D48FDB9D52F2A20@AudreyPC.webp

Some of you may already Know what this is made of.

It Surpriese me

!cid_2A8536568B454E80BEF776F8D2D102B0@AudreyPC.webp
 
Ok you got me , what is it made of . To early for me to see details lol . Looks cool though !
 
will see if anyone knows first :thumbsup:!cid_D4F6CA143D5D42F6AA1599AA49CBC7DD@AudreyPC.webp
 
or plastic bags (waste trash)
 
nope This may Help

!cid_BB08D54108F6405CA0005E253324422E@AudreyPC.webp
 
old shoes / slippers
 
:thumbsup: Close enough

!cid_560F43978A8A465980DEA24A86B2BF1A@AudreyPC.webp
 
2 liter bottles/ :dontknow:
 
no idea where this was/is
 
well since I IDed the item and "won" the contest jeff what did I win a set of flip flops? size 13 eee
 
No wonder why all the $0.99 cent stores don't have any flip flops for sale :tongue3:
 
That would be a good way to deliver them to a poverty stricken Country, I think it would bring a little extra smile with them.
 
Man, that is a whooooole lot of flip flops. :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom