Coinstar magnet Silver Member Joined Apr 5, 2020 Messages 4,452 Reaction score 10,340 Golden Thread 0 Location Beverly Massachusetts Detector(s) used Tesoro compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2021 Thread Owner #1 I had to pick up some Thai food down the street so just thought I'd check the coinstar and lo and behold there was another bunch of coins in the reject bin... Sorry for the poor quality photo on this one. Attachments 20210328_210510.webp 716.2 KB · Views: 86
I had to pick up some Thai food down the street so just thought I'd check the coinstar and lo and behold there was another bunch of coins in the reject bin... Sorry for the poor quality photo on this one.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 29, 2021 #2 ..: NICE RECOVERIES CM :.. Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!