What's new

Alittle piece of Antietam.

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this bullet years ago on private land that is National Park now. I guess that means I still own private land.
 
Upvote 0
Hey everybody I'm new still trying tyo figure this out. Sorry no picture.
 
When you select the picture make sure you upload it before you close that window.
 
Here are the pictures. I guess you could call this hard dirt!
 

Attachments

  • bullet in dirt 1.webp
    bullet in dirt 1.webp
    126 KB · Views: 90
  • bullet in dirt 2.webp
    bullet in dirt 2.webp
    294.2 KB · Views: 92
Those bullets are cool to find encased in dirt. Nice find FF1.
 
I love how those look.

I have 3 "in the Rough" as I call them ; encased in GA Red Clay .
1 has been packed in a plastic bag & duck taped closed for 12-13 years.

Nice Picture .
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom