ugotit22
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,774
- Reaction score
- 569
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Dirty Shire
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Made a killing
i will never look at a penny the same way again.
id like to thank n_sandler4 for helping me realize what i had Thanks paul. Grand total was 30 boxes $9,629.46. I sold most of the boxes for much lower than i could have i didnt want to be greedy. I have a few more rolls for anyone who wants one. Just let me know. I have about 6 rolls left from the box i pulled for you guys.
Keith
LOL jason is right. I need to thnk him. If it wasnt for him i wouldnt have had the nuts thought of ordering 24 boxes.
Thanks SHAke
i will never look at a penny the same way again.
id like to thank n_sandler4 for helping me realize what i had Thanks paul. Grand total was 30 boxes $9,629.46. I sold most of the boxes for much lower than i could have i didnt want to be greedy. I have a few more rolls for anyone who wants one. Just let me know. I have about 6 rolls left from the box i pulled for you guys.
Keith
LOL jason is right. I need to thnk him. If it wasnt for him i wouldnt have had the nuts thought of ordering 24 boxes.
Thanks SHAke
Upvote
0

Still though thats quite a chunk. But damn how do i go about talking the bank into ordering me 24 boxes without any fees, any time i ask for more than 1 or 2 boxes they drop the fee bomb on me.
You hurt my feelings, you ordered those boxes because of me and I didnt even get a thanks!!!








