808 bottle diggers Full Member Joined Nov 22, 2009 Messages 161 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 7, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Went back .........night dig... 808 bottle diggers Attachments 002.webp 14.6 KB · Views: 343 003.webp 25.5 KB · Views: 335
Da Sand Crab Bronze Member Joined Sep 16, 2009 Messages 1,361 Reaction score 247 Golden Thread 0 Location Far, Far Away Dec 7, 2009 #2 That's right, You never know how much time is left before they really close the lot and start construction. If I lived closer to town I would be going every day. Nice torpedo soda. What is the embossing on this bottle? Ringman.
That's right, You never know how much time is left before they really close the lot and start construction. If I lived closer to town I would be going every day. Nice torpedo soda. What is the embossing on this bottle? Ringman.