What's new

All Hail Elizabeth II of Canada... at least shes made of silver

mack0238

Full Member
Joined
May 10, 2015
Messages
122
Reaction score
304
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rochester, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Hail Elizabeth II of Canada... at least she's made of silver

Went hunting in the dried-out late summer weather in a park that is SUPPOSED to be old... alas, I did find silver, but not before losing a few pounds of water weight, and probably wrecking just a LITTLE sod.

Cheers to all you guys still out hunting!:headbang:

-Pete
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2446.webp
    IMG_2446.webp
    261 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2447.webp
    IMG_2447.webp
    192 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 16
God Save the Queen ! You should send it to Her Majesty (technically I think it's hers )
 
Sweet silver!

I hope your drinking water while your out there, no face planting on the ground!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom