What's new

All I want for Christmas is my .....

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
A little story before I start today's road trip.

On the first hunt of this month I'm all excited to get going. I've got my route well planned at banks that I've been to before. I dress real neatly trying to give the appearence of a wealthy professional type,who happens to collect coins.
On this particular day I'm in a rush to leave the house, because I want to hit as many banks as possible.
Now I always make an entrance and exit of the bank with a big smile, whether I score or not. Even the nasty tellers smile back. But on this day I notice that even the friendly tellers are giving me funny looks and I'm wondering why. Do I have a candle hanging out my nose ? Better check. Nope just forgot to put in my missing front tooth.
 
Upvote 0
LOL! ;D yeah that will do it rich. They probably thought you were wistling at them. LOL.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom