What's new

All I want for Christmas..........

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
...............is a couple of boxes of halves; each one date stamped Dec 30 1970 8)


Merry Christmas all !
 
Upvote 0
Here you go Buddy !!! Merry Christmas
 

Attachments

  • merry xmas Thurm.webp
    merry xmas Thurm.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 449
  • merry xmas Thurm.webp
    merry xmas Thurm.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 450
All I want for Christmas, is a real good tan
 
I'll take several dated 1964 if your handing them out.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
I'll take several dated 1964 if your handing them out.

As long as we are wishing I'll go back to the year was born and wish for couple boxes of halves from that year, 1962 .
 
while you guys are at it, make mine a super dream box......no clad or 40%'s ....
 
mistergee said:
while you guys are at it, make mine a super dream box......no clad or 40%'s ....

Any one dated 64 will be yours and my dream box. Only thing better would be a whole pallet of them.
 
I'd like coin-op machines to make a comeback in Vegas casinos. Especially dimes and pennies. Plus a free bank coin counter somewhere.
 
OK I'll say it. I want Peace on earth and good will to all men!
Seriousely though. I still haven't found that gold piece in a roll of halves yet, not the Kennedy either. That would make my Christmas. HH Mark
 
Ju8vP3t,

How'd you get into my basement??? ::)
 
Kantuckkeean said:
Ju8vP3t,

How'd you get into my basement??? ::)

Hope your basement is down several flights of stairs as Dolley would do him no good- it'll be one brick at a time up them stairs, he'll have to earn them, sorta.

Did ya'll hear of that "christian" preacher or was he a priest who said stealing is ok from the rich? Where is your Basement anyway? Don't ya love the religious ones they can justify anything, maybe if ya get caught you'll get him or one like him on your jury too.
 
I wouldn't mind that gold piece in a roll of coins either. ::)

But I think this year will be a good Christmas, and the best part is...........



My birthday is the 26th!

I wonder what Im going to get............


Anyway, Merry Christmas Everyone!

Alex.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom