What's new

All is well again

Re: Friendly Metal Detecting Forum Hacked?

That stinks, that was the other MD forum in which I lurked. I lurk in 3 forums pretty regularly, this one, Friendly's and Cap'n Mels (a fishing forum)
 
Re: Friendly Metal Detecting Forum Hacked?

Tony66 said:
That stinks, that was the other MD forum in which I lurked. I lurk in 3 forums pretty regularly, this one, Friendly's and Cap'n Mels (a fishing forum)

Yes, I like those folks there too.

Now what I'm wondering is, how many conversations was I having with the Hacker thinking is was the owner? I personally didn't notice anything any different. This is really weird.
 
Re: Friendly Metal Detecting Forum Hacked?

I believe your quoting a post from 2008
 
Re: Friendly Metal Detecting Forum Hacked?

Paid EXERCISE said:
I believe your quoting a post from 2008
I used to do that too.... Got pretty embarrassing, so now I really try to make sure to read the date of the post before I get started on something... LOL...
 
Re: Friendly Metal Detecting Forum Hacked?

That could be. Anyway the forum is back up now. It was totally gone for some time.

I received a message from someone stating the site had been hacked.

Maybe it had been again? I'll have to ask the next time I get over there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom